what i wore

Nov 14, 2013


Yay! I'm pretty excited to be back with my newly lightened hair. I went for a Balayage treatment just this past weekend and couldn't be happier with the result. Although now, I feel like I've been bit by the blonde bug and want to go even lighter. I have another appointment booked for March so we'll see what me & my hair dresser come up with. But for now, the change has been delightful!

Also, let's talk favourite trends, yeah? I'm absolutely loving the whole monochromatic movement for fall. This is my first time trying it, and I must say there's something undeniably chic & modern about it. I wore this for a day of shopping, lunch and a quick meeting. I felt so perfectly put together. What's your most coveted trend for fall? 

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Sweater (similar), Gap // Skirt (similar), RW & Co // Bag (similar), Banana Republic // Heels (similar), Aldo Shoes 

29 sweet notes:

  1. Your hair looks great! I love the color on you. Plus it looks super fabulous with your monochromatic outfit!


    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty hair! love the lightness in it! i also am digging your pretty grey look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new hair! I'm so on board with anything grey this season. I love the chunky knit of your sweater! Great look!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I am in LOVE with your sweater!! I don't wear turtlenecks too often, but this one just looks sooo cozy!! And kudos on the colour change with your hair as well; it gives a real brightness to your face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your sweater!! looked so comfy!


    xo josephine
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn Agostinho-AlceeNovember 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM

    You Look Gorgeous! your sweater looks so cozy and warm and i am so loving your hair! the blonde looks so pretty♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're such a qt! love the turtleneck sweater and YOUR HAIRRR. i wish i could pull off bangs like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks great! And seriously cute smile in the first photo!

    xoxo

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater is gorgeous! x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am REALLY loving your hair, wow. It looks amazing. My coveted trend is really pale colors, like the grey you're wearing. I'm excited about it now, but I'm afraid by mid January I'll be too pasty to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so amazing here, Veronika! Not only am I in love with your monochromatic look (you definitely look super chic), but I also love your new hair color. It looks great on you!

    I haven't tried going monochromatic yet, but am planning to soon. I've definitely got my eyes on pretty much anything in tartan though (:

    Melanie
    www.laceandcombatboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sweater! I've been looking for a cozy turtleneck like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, thanks Jill. They've got great ones at the Gap + Zara. I'm hoping to find a cream one next to go with my leather leggings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your all-gray outfit is so lovely and chic! Love your hair color!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  15. This look is gorgeous, it's so simple but chic!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cee, thank you!! Can't wait to see your outfit tomorrow! Great minds think alike! ;) And as for my stylist? I saw Dylan at http://prepwork.ca/ ... he was awesome & super affordable!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, thanks so much Kallie. And haha, yes, by mid January I'll be in the pasty club right along with ya. I always get SO pale!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair is totally gorgeous! And I love the monochromatic trend. As a short gal, I feel like its nice and elongating. Also that sweater looks so comfy and snuggly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the monochrome look.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog, it made me find yours and I absolutely love it :) Following you now!



    Renate from thecuriousklutz.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel a little jealous that you get to wear that kind of sweater already! It's still gets so warm here in LA.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Came here because of your friend Cee's blog, I think it's by far the best decision I've made today!

    First of all, you REALLY remind me of Léa Seydoux when she had straight bans like yours. The resemblance is uncanny, I don't know if you have already been told that!

    About your outfit... words can't describe how put-together you look. Elegant, yet not losing a bit of practicality: I could really see you wearing this to work, a shopping trip, lunch, coffee... and being comfortable all day!

    I'm stunned, and you definitely have a new follower from Spain :) Take care xxxx
    La vie en low-cost

    ReplyDelete
  23. Veronika, your new haircolor is blowing my mind! it's de-lovely and dee-lightful - such a great transition starting point too, now you can just have your stylist layer on more blondness to your hearts content :)

    and this outfit is perfection! just how grey on grey should be assembled, when done right. finding a few key pieces each season that you can wear interchangeably is something you're so good at!!



    awe, you're just a darling, i'm sure M is crazy for this style and your lovely new color too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, you look so incredibly elegant ♥ Absolutely love it!
    You're hair looks great too ♥

    I'm really in to monochromatic too this fall, but my hair has been so awful I haven't gotten around to taking much outfit pictures at all x) hehe.

    xox Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ah I just love your outfit! And it's crazy, but you really remind me of Carla Bruni! :)

    Hayfa

    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so pretty and chic, and the sweater looks so cozy! Love all the gray.

    ReplyDelete
  27. your hair is absolutely adorable!! love the outfit too :)
    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous outfit and your hair looks amazing! I totally understand the "blonde bug", I've been wanting to go lighter recently too!

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger